Home > Blogs > Top 5 Online Finance Certification in India
Top 5 Online Finance Certification in India
A lot has been said and heard about the benefits of an online certification program. We don’t want to overbear you with that information. Let's cut to the chase. This article is here to help you to explore a career in finance, and by finance we do not want to enlighten you with the benefits of a CA degree. In this fast moving world, where job prospects are endless, there are many finical courses other than CA which provides seamless opportunities to excel in the financial domain.
- Management Accounting – If you are keen on working in commerce, financial services, consultancy, government, the public sector or manufacturing, then getting a CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting certificate will be best for you. Accredited by Chartered Institute of Management Accountants-CIMA, U.K, this certification widely accepted across industries and magnifies your job opportunities in an industry of your choice.
- Financial Modelling using Excel – Another online financial course which is gaining huge accolades around the world is the Financial Model using Excel. If you are an investment banker or related to equity research, financial research or aspiring to become one, having a CFA or MBA degree is not enough – Financial Modelling skill set is also paramount.
- Cost and Accounts – A certificate in Costing and Accounting is mandatory if you want to control your financial operations, effectively. Suitable for those executives who are lacking in formal education in management, accounting or costing and also for those who want to learn about cost and accounts to excel in their jobs, a certification in cost and accounts will equip you to work in the finance department of any industry.
- Financial Accounting – With rise in incidences of fraud cases, the prospects of a financial Accountant is also rising. The role of a financial accountant involves ascertaining the financial position of the business along with facilitation rational decision making and protect business properties, among others. Get a certification in Financial Accounting to learn all the tips and tricks to make a successful career in Financial Accounting.
- Certified Financial Planner – To get comprehensive training in various aspects of personal finance like, insurance planning, tax planning and estate planning etc., become a Certified Financial Planner. With more than 50,000 openings for a financial planner in India alone, a certification in Financial Planning seems to be the need of the hour.