Selenium is one of the most powerful Open Source Automation tool available.
Test complex web application without increasing the test cycles.
The average entry level salary for professionals with the certification is 67k USD pa and can go up to 128k USD pa.
Enhance your skills in Test Automation.
Develop automated test scripts against given sample applications.
Test execution and utilise your saved efforts on newer projects or requirements.
As Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Tester etc. The average entry level salary for professionals with the certification is 3lpa INR.
Who Should Attend
- Software Engineers / Testers/ Developers
- BSc - IT Graduates
- MCA Graduates
- MBA (IT) Graduates
- PGDBA (IT) Diploma Graduates
- Aspirants looking for great IT career
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of software testing concepts, ability to apply those concepts in day-to-day testing tasks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of test automation frameworks, understand which models to apply under which project context.
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as oops, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Selenium test automation frameworks, apply those in web projects.
- IT Graduates can kick-start their bright career with this program and join corporates as a QA/Test Automation Engineer.
- An Entry-Level QA/ Test Automation Engineer earns an average salary of Rs 4 lakhs per year in India.
- Professionals with 0 to 3+ years of experience either in development or manual testing can jump up the ladder as Senior Engineer.
- The average pay for a Mid-Career Senior QA/ Test Automation Engineer is Rs 8 lakhs per year in India.
- Introduction to Software TestingIntroduction to Black Box Testing TechniquesIntroduction to Test AutomationIntroduction to Test Automation Frameworks
- Understanding and Installing SeleniumRecording, editing a test and play backRunning Test Script Against Various Browsers Using RCUnderstanding and Installing Selenium
- What is WebDriver?WebDriver architectureWorking with various driversIdentifying and Interacting with HTML Elements using WebDriverIntro to Junit and TestNG unit testing frameworkTesting Ajax/dynamic elements with WebDriverTest Suite with Junit and TestNGData driven testing using TestNGScreen capture using WebDriverAdvanced user interactions
- Introduction to Selenium Grid Installing, and Running Grid and NodePreparing a Test and Running it in Grid using WebDriver
- Third party libraries that support Mobile Testing using SeleniumSelendroid - Web ApplicationSelendroid - Native applicationSelendroid - Hybrid application
Get your employees trained by the best
Custom programs available for corporates/MNCs, Government or Private bodies Request course details